Vertical Cylindrical Tanks
Vertical Cylindrical Tanks comes in widest range of capacities and are normally used for very large capacities.
Vertical tanks with conical bottom are normally used for high specific gravity fluids like powders, muds and slurries
Petroleum Palace Group designed Vertical Cylindrical Tanks are customized to best suit the process requirements of the system. We also provide tanks with internal partitions with overflow or underflow as per the process requirements.
- ASTM A36 / EN 275JR Carbon Steel Construction
- Optional SS304/SS 316 Stainless steel construction
- ASME B31.3 piping with ANSI B16.5 150# Class Flanged Connections
- Designed as per API 620/650 Standards
- Pad-eyes and slings designed as per DNV 2.7-1
- External paint and internal coating as per application
- Multiple inlet and outlet nozzles
- Walkway with grating on roof of the tank
- Access hatch with ladder for internal inspection and maintenance
- Optional level transmitters and level switches for automation
- Operational temperature 0°C to 55°C
- Survivability temperature -20°C to 55°C
- Optional winterization for sub-zero operation, including insulation and fluid heating
- Diesel fuel for generators and site vehicles
- Salt water temporary storage
- Utility water storage for process equipment as well as site utilities
- Base oil and chemical storage
- Conical bottom tanks for high-density fluids like muds, slop waters, injection slurries etc.
- Cylindrical tanks offer most cost effective solution with minimal cost per barrel of fluid storage. Vertical cylindrical tanks combine the economy of construction with the minimization of the footprint.
- Corrosion protected tanks increase the service life and minimize contamination. Use of 100% recyclable material for construction provides full salvage value after service life.