Trailer-Type Tanks are provided in rectangular and cylindrical types. The tanks are either wheel mounted on one end to allow tow-ability or mounted on trailer bed for frequent movement.
- ASTM A36 / EN 275JR Carbon Steel Construction
- ASME B31.3 piping with ANSI B16.5 150# Class Flanged Connections
- Designed as per API 620/650 Standards
- Single axle and multi axle designs
- Direct King pin connection to the tow-truck.
- External paint and internal coating as per application
- Multiple inlet and outlet nozzles
- Integrated access ladder
- Option Walkway on roof of the tank
- Access hatch with ladder for internal inspection and maintenance
- Level sight glass for easy measurements and level controls
- Optional level transmitters and level switches for automation
- Operational temperature 0°C to 55°C
- Survivability temperature -20°C to 55°C
- Diesel fuel for generators and site vehicles
- Salt water temporary storage
- Utility water storage for process equipment as well as site utilities
- Base oil and chemical storage
- Reduced transportation costs and faster mobility on land
- Quick connection and disconnection to the process
- Corrosion protected tanks increase the service life and minimize contamination. Use of 100% recyclable material for construction provides full salvage value after service life.