Site Storage Cabin
Petroleum Palace Group offers a Site Storage Cabin to provide comfortable and safe working environment in remote locations.
The Site StorageCabin is fabricated from a modified high cube 40 ft shipping container.
The container will have four (4) pad-eyes fitted to the top for single point lift using slings, and wire rope sling assembly c/w safety bow pin shackles.
The Site Storage Cabin Consists Of
- Support structure for monorail push type trolley 2-ton capacity (including push trolley and chain hoist)
- The structure will provide smooth longitudinal motion along the container length and smooth lateral motion along the container width
- Four Corner blocks as per IMO/CSC shipping container standards
- Four pad-eyes for single point crane lift using slings, designed as per DNV 2.7-1
- Full container width access door as per IMO/CSC shipping container standards, foringress and egress of heavy and light components
- Push trolley with self-locking mechanism; equipped with chain-hoist.
- Steel cabinets with pad lockable cage doors shelving fabricated and fixed on right side of the container
- Standard 24 shelving sections are provided. Each of the storage sections provides a load capacity of 200 kg.
- Lockable cage doors are provided to secure the items placed on the shelves, for all the shelves.
Features & Advantages
- Designed for minimal rig-up/rig-down time
- Field proven design
- CE Marking design available
- Steel cabinets with cage doors for spare parts and tools storage
- 2-ton Push trolley with chain hoist for heavy components
- Environment Operating Temperature: -20°C to +40°C (-40°C to +55°C version is available on request)
- Environment Survival Temperature: -20°C to +40C (-40°C to +55°C version is available on request)
- IP Rating: IP55 (IP56 available on request)
- Electrical Rating: Single Phase 230V / 50Hz
- Tare Weight: 8,000kg
- Maximum Gross Weight: 20,000kg
- Shipping Specification: CSC / Sea Worthiness Certificate