Petroleum Palace Group offers project management services for all type of projects. Our experienced personnel are fully accredited to PMP (project management professional) certification, which is nowadays standard for all successfully delivered projects.
Project management is the application of knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project activities meet the project requirements.
Petroleum Palace Group project management service is accomplished through the appropriate applications and processes grouped under these five (5) main processes
- Monitoring and Controlling
Balancing the competing project constraints including, but not limited to
Managing a project typically includes
- Addressing the various needs, concerns and expectations of the stakeholders as the project is planned and carried out
- Identifying requirements
One of the biggest strengths in our organization are experienced PM (project managers) with average of over ten (10) years managing projects. Typically PM is the assigned by the performing organization to achieve project objectives.
Many of the tools and techniques for managing projects are specific to project management.
However, understanding and applying the knowledge, tools and techniques that are recognized as good practice is not sufficient for effective project management. In addition to any area-specific skill and general management proficiencies required for the project, effective project management requires that the project manager possess the following characteristics
- Knowledge, this refers to what the project manager knows about project management.
- Performance, this refers to what the project manager is able to do or accomplish while applying their project management knowledge.
- Personal, this refers to how the project manager behaves when performing the project or related activity. Personal effectiveness encompasses attitudes, core personality characteristics and above everything leadership (the ability to guide the project team while achieving project objectives and balancing the project constraints.