Pressurized Tanks are usually termed as pressure vessels. The tanks are designed as per the process parameters. These tanks are cylindrical or spherical in shape and provided with dish ends or hemi-spherical ends based on the system pressure and other parameters.
These tanks are provided with all safety parameters including pressure gauges, pressure safety valves, pressure regulators, optional automation including pressure transmitters and pressure control panel.
- ASTM A36 / EN 275JR Carbon Steel Construction
- Optional SS304/SS 316 Stainless steel construction
- Designed as per ASME BPVC Section VIII
- Designed for internal pressure exceeding 15 psig up to 10,000 psig
- Padeyes and slings designed as per DNV 2.7-1
- External paint and internal coating as per application
- ANSI Applicable Class#
- Access hatch for internal inspection and maintenance
- Pressure safety valves and rupture disk as per the code and application requirement
- Optional level transmitters and level switches for automation
- Operational temperature 0°C to 55°C
- Survivability temperature -20°C to 55°C
- Optional winterization for sub-zero operation, including insulation and fluid heating
- Reactive chemical storage
- Compressed natural gas storage
- Compressed air receivers and reservoirs
- Cylindrical tanks offer most cost effective solution with minimal cost per barrel of fluid storage
- Corrosion protected tanks increase the service life and minimize contamination. Use of 100% recyclable material for construction provides full salvage value after service life.