Petroleum Palace Group offers a Pressurized and Purged Cabins suitable for facilities located in Zone-1 and Zone-2 hazardous area, both onshore and offshore.
Purged Cabinsare fabricated as per DNV 2.7-1 standard. The container can be used to provide various facilities in hazardous area environment, including office areas, workshop and spares cabin, change rooms and toilets.
- Flooring ergonomically suitable for its intended purpose
- Recess for outdoor air-conditioning units next to the main container door. This recess shall also be used to house Explosion Proof electrical items such as plugs, sockets, cable brackets, transformer, junction box, and water pump etc.
- Self-operated smoke detectors with sprinkler system for emergencies
- Hazardous area Air-conditioning units
- A60 fire rated interiors including doors, windows, wall insulation and furniture
- Four (4) pad-eyes fitted to top for single point lift using slings
- DNV 2.7-1 Certified Wire rope sling assembly c/w safety bow pin shackles
- Wall and roof insulation to minimize cooling losses
- Designed for minimal rig-up/rig-down time
- Field proven design
- CE Marking design available
- Environment Operating Temperature: -20°C to +40°C (-40°C to +55°C version is available on request)
- Environment Survival Temperature: -20°C to +40C (-40°C to +55°C version is available on request)
- IP Rating: IP55 (IP56 available on request)
- Electrical Rating: Single Phase, 230V / 50/60Hz
- Tare Weight: 8,500kg
- Maximum Gross Weight: 20,000kg
- Shipping Specification: DNV / CSC / Sea Worthiness Certificate