Open-Top Tanks are commonly used to provide high capacity at low cost.
These tanks are also used to dump slurries, muds, drill cuttings etc., to allow top loading and unloading using skips and excavators. Tanks with internal partitions are also available, as per the requirements.
- ASTM A36 / EN 275JR Carbon Steel Construction
- Pad-eyes and slings designed as per DNV 2.7-1 for mobile tanks
- External paint and internal coating/paint as per application
- Optional drain nozzles with ANSI flanges at bottom
- Optional inclined bottoms and partitions
- Operational temperature 0°C to 55°C
- Survivability temperature -20°C to 55°C
- Large volume liquid temporary storage
- Drilling fluids and mud storage
- Sludge and slurries storage
- Drill cuttings and shales storage
- General Waste storage
- Less fabrication cost and faster to fabricate due to open type construction; low storage cost per barrel.
- Corrosion protected tanks increase the service life and minimize contamination. Use of 100% recyclable material for construction provides full salvage value after service life.