Petroleum Palace Group closed mud skips / cuttings boxes provide safe and efficient containment of drilling waste for transportation to treatment or disposal sites. We offer a range of sizes of the closed mud skips or cuttings boxes.
Cuttings boxes or skips are industry standard for temporary storage and transportation of cuttings both offshore as well as onshore (as per site conditions and regulations).
Petroleum Palace Group skips are designed to provide following features
- Provide safe and efficient containment of drilling waste for transportation to treatment or disposal sites
- All units designed and manufactured to DNV 2.7-1 / EN 12079 standards
- Vacuum rated for easy cleaning including vacuum connection port
- Lightweight aluminum lid for safe and easy opening and closing
- Standard liquid Drainage points
- Improved design to avoid the need for climbing on units, eliminating risk of falls
- Large lid ensures ability to fill unit to maximum, improving logistics
- Sealed lid prevents any spillages during transportation
- Certified Slings complete with shackles are provided according to DNV 2.7-1 / EN 12079 standards
- When stacked two high the sling on the upper skip is easily accessible
- Easy handling for crane or forklift (provided with fork-lift pockets)
- Stackable for optimum storage and reduced footprint